The ageless elegance of natural stone is modeled on the Kenji collection because of its finely blended indistinct patterns to create a vintage appeal of various concepts for any type of application.
4-Pieces = 1.00 SF
44 pieces = in a box (11SF)
72 boxes on a pallet (792 SF)
Thickness: 0.29 inches
Intentional variation from tile to tile
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- We ship throughout United States of America.**
- Estimated Lead Time: 2-3 business days plus shipping.
** Excludes Hawaii & Alaska
- Our suppliers are going through a long process to get your order prepared: picking the material, preparing the order, packing the boxes, creating labels etc.
- We offer free of charge cancellation within 24 hours from the time the order was placed.
- If you decide to cancel the order after 24 hours since order placement, there will be a cancellation fee of 25% of the order amount.
- There are no cancellations, after the shipment has left the warehouse.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- We accept returns for exchange or refund 7 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 7 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted if terms and conditions noted below are followed:
- Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition". Products and packaging showing no signs of wear or damage in any way. Boxes in original shape.
- Return request must be placed within 7 calendar days of the delivery date (after 7 days no returns are allowed).
- Original sales receipt and an RMA (returns material authorization form) must accompany all returns. No returns will be accepted without an RMA.
- To obtain a RMA number contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must not be a special order or a custom order.
- Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
- After 7 calendar days of returns, we will offer an exchange or store credit only.
- Items returned to us after 7 days and without contacting us prior with Return Request, will NOT be refunded.
- There is a 25% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again, you must contact us with Return Request within 7 days, if you intend to return any item back to our store.
- We DO NOT accept any partial returns at all. Only full returns will be accepted after other conditions being approved. It should be in original packed condition.
- Please note that Shipping Cost is not refundable.
- If seller is not at fault, customer is responsible for return Shipping Costs.
- If a product is received damaged or missing, please contact us immediately.
- Customers are required to inspect all received products for damage within 3 days from the date of delivery.
- 3-5% broken pieces are are acceptable. More than 5% you must provide photos and proof of broken pieces.
- Any claim made after 3 days of delivery is not acceptable, such as: we received but did not open, installation did not start yet etc.
- No claims will be accepted after product is installed.
DO NOT REFUSE ANY SHIPMENT. If your shipment arrives damaged, call our customer care center at 714-329-5664 immediately for assistance with getting replacements sent to you. (Please see Damages Policy). If you refuse to accept an order, Tile Mosaic Direct will charge all applicable shipping fees as part of the return. The customer is solely responsible for all outgoing and return shipping costs. Any items returned without return authorization, including canceled orders and refused shipments, are subject to a 25 percent (%25) restocking fee.
- Samples are swatches of the original product and vary in size from a 3”x3” to 6”x6" depending on the product line that you would like to order.
- There is absolutely NO RETURNS on sample items ordered under no circumstances.