Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website.
- Natural stone is just that, a material that is nature-made. Shade and color variations are inherent in natural stone so each piece is different than each other. Customer should consider this when buying natural stone products.
- Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary and important to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- After product installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
- It is always recommended to order a sample before you order especially for large quantities.
- Please note that the samples are only small swatches of the products; the sample will be a good look of the actual material you will receive, variations in the colors and patterns is normal especially in natural stone products because they are not man-made, but nature-made products.
- Due to nature of the stone we highly recommend ordering 10-15% more than required square footage to allow for natural variation and possible damage during shipping.
- Samples are swatches of the original product and vary in size from a 3”x3” to 6”x6" depending on the product line that you would like to order.
- There is absolutely NO RETURNS on sample items ordered under no circumstances.
- We ship throughout United States of America.**
** Excludes Hawaii & Alaska
- Our suppliers are going through a long process to get your order prepared: picking the material, preparing the order, packing the boxes, creating labels etc.
- We offer free of charge cancellation within 24 hours from the time the order was placed.
- If you decide to cancel the order after 24 hours since order placement, there will be a cancellation fee of 25% of the order amount.
- There are no cancellations, after the shipment has left the warehouse.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- We accept returns for exchange or refund 7 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 7 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted if terms and conditions noted below are followed:
- Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition". Products and packaging showing no signs of wear or damage in any way. Boxes in original shape.
- Return request must be placed within 7 calendar days of the delivery date (after 7 days no returns are allowed).
- Original sales receipt and an RMA (returns material authorization form) must accompany all returns. No returns will be accepted without an RMA.
- To obtain a RMA number contact us at email@example.com
- Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
- After 7 calendar days of returns, we will offer an exchange or store credit only.
- Items returned to us after 7 days and without contacting us prior with Return Request, will NOT be refunded.
- There is a 25% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again, you must contact us with Return Request within 7 days, if you intend to return any item back to our store.
- We DO NOT accept any partial returns at all. Only full returns will be accepted after other conditions being approved. It should be in original packed condition.
- Please note that Shipping Cost is not refundable.
- If seller is not at fault, customer is responsible for return Shipping Costs.
- If a product is received damaged or missing, please contact us immediately.
- Customers are required to inspect all received products for damage within 3 days from the date of delivery.
- 3-5% broken pieces are are acceptable. More than 5% you must provide photos and proof of broken pieces.
- Any claim made after 3 days of delivery is not acceptable, such as: we received but did not open, installation did not start yet etc.
- No claims will be accepted after product is installed.
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY Once a product has been installed, it cannot be returned. Tile Mosaic Direct is not responsible for product damages, property damage or lost labor costs due to faulty installation. Claims for damage or shortages must be made upon receiving the shipment.
Thoroughly inspect all products before installation as use will constitute acceptance. Installed flooring is considered the property of the owner/installer and cannot be exchanged or returned for any reason. For more information, please visit www.tilemosaicdirect.com or contact Customer Service by calling 714-329-5664